This article describes How To Install BackBox Linux
BackBox is more than an operating system, it is a Free Open Source Community Project with the aim of promoting the culture of security in IT environment and give its contribution to make it better and safer. All this using exclusively Free Open Source Software, demonstrating the potential and power of the Community. If you’d like to know more feel free to navigate in our web site and get in touch with us.
Designed to be fast, easy to use and provide a minimal yet complete desktop environment, thanks to its own software repositories that are constantly updated to the latest stable version of the most popular and best known ethical hacking tools.
BackBox offers a range of Penetration Testing services to simulate an attack on your network or application. If you are interested in our services, please contact us and we will provide you with further information as well as an initial consultation.
BackBox is a penetration test and security assessment oriented Ubuntu-based Linux distribution providing a network and informatic systems analysis toolkit. BackBox desktop environment includes a complete set of tools required for ethical hacking and security testing.
BackBox is pretty much the same as any other installation. Download the ISO, burn the ISO onto a USB drive, boot from the USB drive, and click the Install icon.
- Insert the BackBox disk into your CD drive.
- Start or restart your computer.
- Select Try BackBox without installing
- Click Install BackBox Linux. The Language screen appears.
- Select your desired language and click Forward
- Select the location closest to your location and click Forward.
- Select where you want to put BackBox and click Forward.
- Enter the requested information, and click Forward. The Ready to install window appears.
- Verify that the language, layout, location, and personal information are correct and click Install. The installation wizard begins.
- When the installation wizard finishes, the Installation complete window appears.
- Click Restart now to restart your computer.
Please subscribe to support our channel.
To be aware of our new videos please subscribe our channel.